Indianapolis based telecommunication construction company is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Tower Division Manager. This position is responsible for all aspects of the tower division including managing crews, managing sub-contractors, coordinating schedules to meet customer timelines, coordinating billing, managing profitability, and anything related to the success of this division. This position will work from our office located on the Northside of Indianapolis.
The tower division is responsible for installation of communication equipment on towers for several major carriers including Verizon Wireless and At&t. Our work is located primarily in Indiana, Kentucky, and Michigan.
Perfect Wireless, Inc. has been a leader of telecommunication construction in the Midwest since 1996. We have serviced all major carriers and telecommunication property owners.
- 401K with company match
- Salary paid weekly ($80,000+ based upon experience)
- Company provided Life insurance – buy up available
- Company provided Anthem Health Insurance
- Company provided Vision insurance
- Company provided Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Company provided take home vehicle
- Relocation expense negotiable
- Profit sharing
- High school diploma required. Associates or higher level degrees are a plus but not required
- 2 years experience in Tower Construction Management
- Verizon or AT&T construction experience is required
- Good written communications skills
- Relocation to Indianapolis area
Qualified candidates should email resume to contact below.
Contact Name: Nick Lay
Phone: (317) 874-4260
Fax: (317) 874-4266