Indianapolis based telecommunication construction company is currently seeking qualified candidates for positions in our Civil Division. We are seeking entry level through foreman.
This division is responsible for excavation, electrical installation, underground utility installation, generator installation, steel platform construction and installation, concrete installation, and directional boring.
Perfect Wireless, Inc. has been a leader of telecommunication construction in the Midwest since 1996. We have serviced all major carriers and telecommunication property owners.
- 401K with company match
- Competitive Pay weekly
- Company provided Life insurance – buy up available
- Company offered Anthem Health Insurance
- Company offered Vision Insurance
- Company offered Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- High school diploma required. Associates or higher-level degrees are a plus but not required.
- Driver’s license and drug screen required.
- Directional Boring Experience is a plus
- Equipment Operating experience a plus (skid-steer, mini-excavator)
- CDL and for-hire endorsement a plus
- Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile telecom construction experience is a plus.
Qualified candidates should email resume to contact below.
Contact Name: David Piper
Phone: (317) 874-4260